Friday, July 16, 2010

Cake

For my birthday, i got these awesome new cake things like, fondant cutters, a fondant roller, fondant, and lots more cool cake decorating things. I have been so excited to use them, but my mom had ALWAYS said no. I had asked her a while ago, and she had finally said yes! I was so excited! I got down the cake mix, added all of the ingrediants, and had mixed it up. My mom said to spray the pan with pam, and then dump in a spoon full of flour, and shake it around. Afterwards, i poured in the batter, and put it in the oven. when it came out, i was SO excited to decorate. My mom helped me get the cake out and onto a big plate. We struggled getting it out, but when it did come out, half of it was stuck to the pan! I didn't "grease" the pan good enough! One lesson learned. When baking a cake, ALWAYS "grease" the pan good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment